Big Up - Dosage 5
Big UP's Dosage series documents climbing's state-of-the-art, capturing the spirit of the sport, and some of it's most spectacular moments. Volume V raises the bar with the biggest lineup ever of the world's best climbers, including: Chris Sharma, Dave Graham, Beth Rodden, Tommy Caldwell, Dani Andrada, Patxi Usobiaga, Michael Fuselier, Daniel Woods, Paul Robinson, Daila Ojeda, Ty Landman, Jason Kehl, and many more.
Beth Rodden climbs The Phoenix (5.13a), Cosmic Debris (5.13b), Peace (5.13c/d), and Book of Hate (5.13d), in Yosemite Valley, CA. But those routes are merely warmups for her ultimate project - a virgin crack next to a waterfall that she works for forty days, eventually making the first ascent of Meltdown (5.14c), one of the hardest traditional routes in the world.
A tour of hard new Spanish routes with Chris Sharma, Dani Andrada, Patxi Usobiaga, and Daila Ojeda. Featuring Sharma's 9b projects, and Andrada's sport/bouldering hybrid showpiece Ali-Hulk (9b).
* Beth Rodden's first ascent of Meltdown, in Yosemite, one of the world's hardest traditional climbs.
* Chris Sharma's current crop of 5.15 projects in Spain.
* Daniel Woods and Paul Robinson on Colorado's hardest boulders, including the first ascent of Jade, V15.
* Hard new routes on the mysterious limestone towers of Yangshuo, China.
* Amazing new bouldering in Yosemite, Arkansas, New England, and Spain.