Big Up - Progression
Tracklist / Soundtrack
Section: Artist - Title
- Amon Tobin - Always
- Barriocandela - Volvere
- Al-Berto & The Fried Bikinis - Searching For You (Instrumental)
- Andreas Beats feat. Anna-Maria Karlsson - Vermland
- The Broken Keys - The Witch
- Dusty Brown - Weather
- Skimask Philisophers - Mustard Overdose
- Dusty Brown - This City Is Killing Me
- Grand Analog - I Play My Kazoo
- Andreas Beats - Butterfly Rhodes
- RIBS - Circus Frowns Upside Down
- Charles See Dudley - From Your Hands (Instrumental)
- A Theory - Raining Kords
- Savi Beasts - It's Called A Frown
- Life in Film - Sorry (EMU Remix)
- Le Magicien - Stumble
- Wale Oyejide - Africahot
- Wale Oyejide - Marathon
- Eight Circuits - Serious Music
- Mr. Green - What Can I Say
- Whitey - Leave Them All Behind
- EMU - Long Way From Home
- Al-Berto & The Fried Bikinis - Tu Piel (Instrumental)
- Andreas Beats - Dirt Road
- Grand Analog - Everyday Always
- Andreas Beats - Staccato Strings
- J Type - WIP
- The Rips - Holiday
- Savi Beats - Evolve
- Grand National - Going To Switch The Lights On
- Andreas Beats - Strings Taking Over
- Throwing Snow - Uluru
- Jackson Jones - Hearts is Heard (Remix)
- Jonathan Deans - Moon Beam
- Throwing Snow - Sovereign
- Eight Circuits - Things Break
- Roam The Bleak - Gimme
- Ultre - The Smirks
- Throwing Snow - Hang Around
- Eight Circuits - Cosmic Space Fusion
- Charles See Dudley - Acoustic #2
- Eight Circuits - Trip To Vienna
- Skinner Bros Music - Anna Jones
Behind every breakthrough in the progression of climbing, there's a true story of doubt and determination, perseverance in the face of failure. From boulders, to big walls, to competition podiums, the climbers at the top of the game share a commitment to do whatever it takes to achieve their vision.
Chris Sharma applies his bouldering power to a new batch of hard sport routes in Spain, while training for his nemesis, a project at Clark Mountain, CA (featured in KING LINES). Later he returns to Clark Mountain to complete the route and establish one of the world's hardest rock climbs, Jumbo Love (5.15b).
Tommy Caldwell continues to break new ground in Yosemite big wall free climbing, with the first free ascent of Magic Mushroom, and a glimpse of his latest El Cap super project, Mescalito.
Kevin Jorgeson pushes highball bouldering to a new level with his terrifying
ascent of Ambrosia, in Bishop, CA.
Patxi Usobiaga (Spain) and Johanna Ernst (Austria) train like Olympians to become champions of the World Cup competition circuit.
Daniel Woods and Paul Robinson rip the hardest problems on the fantasy boulders
of Rocklands, South Africa.
Alex Honnold and Matt Segal bring a fresh attitude to the legendary scary grit routes of England.
Adam Ondra, the 16 year old Czech phenom, shows why he's turning the climbing world upside down, with a fresh style and lightning fast repeats of high-end routes.