Clay Porter - The Tipping Point
Tracklist / Soundtrack
Section: Artist - Title
- Intro : Seb Taylor - Many Days Later
- Maribor WC: Kays Alatrakchi - Dark Matter
- Matti Lehikoinen: Shiny Toy Guns - Rainy Monday
- Andorra WC: Yoni Gileadi - The Bomb
- Dane Short & Kris Dirksen - Star Chamber
- Mark Moore - Audio Active - I Belong
- AudioActive - Multiplicity
- Greg Minnaar: Bliss 'n' Eso - Blazin'
- World Championships: Mark Moore - Shadows from AudioActive 2
- Steve Peat / Brendan Fairclough: The Expendables - Sacrifice
- Mont. Sainte Anne WC: D. Todd Sorensen - Kiss of Death
- Lisle Moore - Mahemopolis
- Aaron Gwin / Luke Strobel: Rise Against - Saviour
- Bromont WC: James Guymon - Freedom Under Fire
- Justin Leov / Sam Blenkinsop: Alice in Videoland - Numb
- Canberra WC: The Faint - The Conductor
- Schladming WC: Nathan Matthew David - Arch Nemesis
- D. Todd Sorensen - Evolutionary
- Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost
- Credits: Iglu & Hartly - In This City
Clay has been traveling around the world for the past number of years capturing the best of biking through his lens, and he is here to bring you the 2008 World Cup Series.
Welcome back to the world of downhill mountain bike racing. A world covered in sweat, perseverance, and desire. A world filled with dreamers. A world that was dominated in 2007 by one cunning talent: Australia's Sam Hill. Many in the know thought that Hill had both the speed and mental strength to come into the 2008 World Cup Series fast and leave it devastated and undefeated. Standing in his way was a cast of athletes from around the world that were hungry, poised and ready to take the Australian down.
Featuring every round of the 2008 UCI World Cup Series as well as the World Championships and shot anywhere between the United States, Australia, Finland and Canada, the Tipping Point is the sport of downhill mountain bike racing documented. The Tipping Point is a group of characters that inspire, grow and dominate in a world they confidently claim as unique.