Riders on the Storm
Tracklist / Soundtrack
Section: Artist - Title
- White Zombie - Welcome to Planet Motherfucker/Psychoholic Slag
- Billy Bacon & The Forbidden Pigs - Morenita Mia
- Cadillac Tramps - Lies
- Dead White & Blue - Beautiful
- Das Industry - Movin Out
- Course of Empire - God's Jig
- Psychefunkapus - Eyeball
- Corrosion Of Conformity - Vote With A Bullet
- White Zombie - Black Sunshine
- Cadillac Tramps - Barbed Wire
- Cadillac Tramps - Medicine Man
- Dead White & Blue - Fade
- FRM - Syndios
- White Zombie - Starface
- Corrosion of Conformity - Dance of the Dead
- Pigmy Love Circus - Muting on the Bounty
- Cadillac Tramps - Don't Go
- Credits: Psychefunkapus - We are the Young
Once again, winter brings together our group of friends to snowboard around the globe and toss in their opinions on current events such as the fall of western civilization and the deteriorating environment. More than just a movie about snowboarding, Riders on the Storm is 60 minutes of visual and audible ecstasy; a road trip from hell that you wouldn't trade the world for. The most pleasurable torture you'll ever have to put yourself through, Riders on the Storm is uncensored, unassailable and unquestionably the best thing we've ever seen.
Postman Bob: "The most interesting thing I've seen in 20 years I've walked this route."
Next-door neighbor Fred: "I knew something strange was going on in there."
Grandma Krehbiel: "It was nice. Would you like a cookie."
Spyke Lee: "Why don't you two get real jobs."
Filmed in Alaska, Switzerland, Austria, South America, France, the Lower 48, Canada, Japan, Norway, Greenland.