Tracklist / Soundtrack
Section: Artist - Title
- Intro: Feed Me - The Spell (Asher King Remix)
- The Dirty Secrets - Five Feet Of Snow
- Trouble Andrew - Take It To The Top
- Kill Teen Angst - My Winona Ryder
- Yeasayer - Madder Red
- Years Around The Sun - Heart Delay (The Protist Remix)
- Trouble Andrew - Chase Money
- Katalyst - Give It All Eye Got
- Sidwho? - Millionaire
- Tiger Tiger - Love Runs Out
- The Dirty Secrets - Transmission
- Credits: Mitzi - India
JOSH KERR has had a busy 12 months. In the last 12 months he has travelled the globe filming for his debut profile movie "THE KERRAZY KRONICLES" and he also qualified for the WCT. A very busy year indeed and a year some have called a career highlight year for any professional surfer.
The "KERRAZY KRONICLES" movie is on the tip of cutting edge performance, Kerr who is known as one of the best aerial surfers on the planet doesn't disappoint when it come to above the lip, his performance on the rail shows a boy who has become a man and his tube riding skills is second to none. The movie has been filmed from around the globe, from the chaos of Kerr weaving thru the crowd at his beloved Snapper Rocks, above the lip and tight in the pocket Bali attack, back side punts that leave you disheveled at Macaroni's, massive Barbados pits, getting his fair share at Hawaii's infamous Pipeline and plenty more will get you amped to hit the salt and do some Kerrzy's !